11.09.2012

The Weekend Artist Series #3-02: Wedding DIYs


Oh how I love doing DIYs specially when I had my wedding!
Even the ones we coordinate we try to put in some DIY 
or personal touch into making it feel more special.


Here are my fave DIYs because they are all from my wedding!
For the 1st Photo above we used some of our favorite paintings 
by Masters as the table numbers. 
It symbolizes both our passion for the arts 
and where we met which is while studying Fine Arts in a University.

This is a packaging I made for the entourage Save-the Dates. 
It's made of craft envelopes which i tied with twines and beads. 
I printed out labels with the logo 'The Secret Garden Party' 
which I found on the internet and added the 'keys' logo with our initials on it.

Here is my DIY project Save-The-Date for our wedding entourage. 
It's a mini corkboard which you can hang on your desk. 
I made different versions of this for the entourage
and mini versions for the rest of the guests I often see 
while others got cards in the mail. 
The ones who live really far got an e-invite version of this.


Here are the menu cards DIY.
One side contains images which we also used for our actual invites.

Last but not the least I designed the gowns for my wedding.
I'll probably just save that for another post. =)

But before I say have a great weekend 
I wanna leave you with a last photo 
from my cousin's wedding in Hawaii.
This photo just shows you a glimpse of the back design.
It looks really great specially because my aunt made it for her.
I'm specially proud of this eventhough I didn't design it 
because I helped source all the materials with my aunt. 
She brought all the sourced materials back to the US.
It's a special family DIY you can say!

P.S. I was also the one who designed the invite for this wedding.
See the photo of the invite here(white invite)

Have a great weekend!
-the weekend artist-

0 comments: