7.11.2011

The Sketchbook Project

  I got a surprise in the mail! My sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project finally arrived!!
I was actually afraid it got lost in the mail so I posted on their online helpdesk but here it is finally!
I was a bit disappointed in the size but oh well it's easier to carry that way!
The package contains the official sketchbook, rules and tips, and the important dates(when to send in your sketchbook...etc)

So what is the sketchbook project? You actually register and buy the book to participate for a minimal fee of $25.00. You get to select from the drop down menu a topic/theme for your own sketcbook.
You basically have free rein for what you will draw on your book.
There is a deadline for returning your sketchbook.
Then it gets to travel together with all the others to different cities(a total of 14) in the US and Canada.
So yipee for me since I have tons of relatives abroad who I think would love to see it(or I could coerce to see it!). 
People can check it out on tour and you get alerts everytime it's checked out. 
You have an option to have it digitized for $20.00. 

Here you sill see by the barcode what theme I selected for my sketchbook.
I'll be posting from now on progress on my sketchbook under the catgeory sketchbook project.

Btw, my Blog Giveaway is still on-going til the end of the month!
click the link here to get there: TWA BLOG GIVEAWAY

paalam hanggang sa muli!
-the weekend artist- 

3 comments:

"Q" said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow this is a great idea! looking forward to see your works dear :) btw did you notice the middle picture in my blog? :P

The Blonde Duck said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Popped in from SITS! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Alisa Noble said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought about doing this, but finally decided not to.
Can't wait to see what you do with yours!