7.20.2014

Art and Around Hongkong


I visited HK around less than a month ago and was excited to see from outside 
K11 mall window the interior of what looks like an art workshop space. 
The crafty person inside me was too excited to pass up the opportunity not to check-out what it was.

The place is called ART AROUND.

Unfortunately it was closed at the time I went there but I still decided to look around.
(sorry for the blurred photos)



This photo shows their Porcelain and Clay session rates. 
For a 2 hours porcelain workshop 
for 1 person is HKD300.00, 2-3 persons it's HKD270.00 
and it gets cheaper as your group gets bigger.

Groups of any size are welcome for birthdays, parties, etc.




Here are some porcelain creations on display.

I also found a baby themed one online its so cute not to share...

I am scheduled to visit HK again by the end of the month 
and hopefully this time I can get to see place better and maybe join in a session of 2 hours.

If you are ever in HK do visit Art Around at K11 Mall in Hanoi Road, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong.

p.s. I was not paid to post this. =)


have a great week ahead!
-the weekend artist-

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks